The BWC was founded in 1914 and federated in 1915.
The club focuses on meeting the needs of others and offering its members venues of personal growth.
Our club addresses the needs of the community, especially by awarding scholarships to local high school students residing in Belmar and providing local school aid. The club also supports the local food pantry.
The club's efforts have benefited battered women, abused children, safety issues, libraries, nursing homes, hospitals and the needy. The club takes pride in the accomplishments and members enjoy working together.